Earth's works of art are wonderful to behold. Oak Creek Canyon is one such example.
Sedona, where it is located, sits 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Phoenix.
We wouldn't say you'll be overwhelmed with choice as far as finding hotels near Oak Creek Canyon, but you still have 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to select from. The Junipine Resort and Motel In The Pines are two establishments to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Oak Creek Canyon
You've traveled for quite some time, and no doubt Oak Creek Canyon isn't going to be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- Get out your favorite walking boots and head out on West Fork Oak Creek Trail. This refreshing hiking trail is the perfect way to acquaint yourself with the charming natural beauty of this area.
- A trek through Kachina Trail will provide lovers of nature with beautiful scenes and a relaxing break from the stress of city life.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to have a shot, spend a few hours at Forest Highlands Golf Club.
- Walk through beautiful scenery and connect with nature at Slide Rock State Park.
- It's easy to see why the shores of lovely Stoneman Lake are a good place to relax.
Need insider tips on must-see attractions in Oak Creek Canyon? Check out our Oak Creek Canyon travel guide!