Gather your golf clubs and head over to the cut greens at Oak Island Golf Club where you'll get to enjoy some beautiful days.
Coastal North Carolina is where you'll find it.
Visitors will be glad to know that there are 6 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Oak Island Golf Club. See which one appeals to you the most out of the Bald Head Island and Comfort Suites Southport.
For a chilled drink or two as the day turns to dusk, don't look further than Duffer's Pub & Grille (928 Caswell Beach Road, Oak Island), a convenient 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Oak Island Golf Club
If you have time to spare, check out what else is on in the region:
- Watch over the waters at Oak Island Lighthouse for a beautiful vantage point from which to see the sunset.
- Admire the serene sailboats and lovely yachts moored in the docks, or just stroll around and breathe fresh air at Southport Marina. Remember to contact them ahead of time for information.
- Learn the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a round or two at The Founders Club at St. James Plantation.
- Take a look at the artwork at Franklin Square Gallery.
- North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport boasts collectibles, models and stories that document the oceanic history of the region.