Overview of Berkeley City Club
Berkeley City Club
4.1/5 Very Good
Guests rated this property 4.5/5 for cleanliness.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable.
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
- Hand sanitizer provided
Explore the area
Sather Gate7 min walk
Magnes Collection of Jewish Art & Life8 min walk
Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive8 min walk
San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2021-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
View in a map
About this area
Located in Berkeley, Berkeley City Club is in the city center and near a metro station. Pier 39 and Ghirardelli Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tilden Regional Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Oracle Park. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Sather Gate - 7 min walk
- Magnes Collection of Jewish Art & Life - 8 min walk
- Berkeley Art Museum and Pacific Film Archive - 8 min walk
- Gourmet Ghetto - 14 min walk
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory - 20 min walk
- Berkeley Station - 7 min drive
- Downtown Berkeley Station - 10 min walk
- Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK) - 26 min drive
- Julia's Restaurant – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Morgans Lounge – Serves light fare on select days, happy hour available.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
Due to COVID-19, some amenities and services are unavailable Tue, Dec 01 2020 - Mon, Mar 01 2021 (dates are subject to change):