- Jack London Square
- 7 min drive
- University of California, Berkeley
- 9 min drive
- 14 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Emeryville is in an area with good shopping. Berkeley Marina and Ferry Building are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mission Dolores Park and Aquatic Park. Consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out, and don't miss Pier 39, a top local attraction.
- Jack London Square - 7 min drive
- University of California, Berkeley - 9 min drive
- Embarcadero Center - 13 min drive
- Oracle Park - 13 min drive
- Exploratorium - 14 min drive
- MacArthur Station - 4 min drive
- Emeryville Station - 10 min walk
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 22 min drive
- The Bistro – Bistro offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Emeryville
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Courtyard by Marriot Oakland Emeryville
A wonderful facility. Everything about the Hotel was very nice. The staff did a wonderful job greeting us. Making us feel welcome. Answering all our questions and providing us great serive.