- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Jack London Square
- 2 min walk
- RingCentral Coliseum
- 11 min drive
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.)
- 13 min drive
- Oracle Arena
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Oakland, Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel is near a metro station. Berkeley Marina and Ferry Building are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Pier 39 and Oakland Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RingCentral Coliseum, or consider The Regency Ballroom for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Jack London Square - 2 min walk
- University of California, Berkeley - 11 min drive
- RingCentral Coliseum - 11 min drive
- Oracle Arena - 15 min drive
- Oracle Park - 17 min drive
- Oakland-Jack London Square Station - 10 min walk
- 12th St - Oakland City Center Station - 16 min walk
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was very convient for my trip and the room eas comfortable.