Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Ocala, a family-friendly city known for its museums and restaurants, as well as attractions like Appleton Museum of Art and Paddock Mall. Take your pick from Travelocity's 24 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Ocala and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Ocala with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Ocala National Forest, Sholom Park, and Florida Horse Park.
- Other things to see include Don Garlits Museum of Racing, Silver Springs Nature Theme Park, and Circle Square Cultural Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Touch of Paradise Designs, Inc., or Pet Supermarket.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Ocala Veterinary Hospital, and Belleview Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Ocala
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Sleep Inn and Suites - Ocala / Belleview
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Residence Inn Marriott Ocala
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Ocala
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Ocala.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 93°F and the nighttime average is 54°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 66°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.