The gorgeous fairways at Ocala National Golf Club are calling your name, so pack your clubs and prepare for an unforgettable experience.
To reach it, head approximately 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee, until you reach Ocala.
Are you planning to stay not far from Ocala National Golf Club? There are 18 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to pick from. See which one appeals to you the most out of the Residence Inn Marriott Ocala and Hampton Inn and Suites Ocala.
For patrons that like bargain prices, think about taking a room at one of the low-cost accommodations available. Why not select from one of the Red Roof Inn Ocala and the Super 8 Ocala?
Other Things to Do Near Ocala National Golf Club
As well as Ocala National Golf Club, visitors often swing by one or two of the area's other notable attractions:
- Golden Ocala Golf Course is an excellent place to spend a day out on the green and enjoy some socializing.
- Ocala Grand Prix is the ideal place for some high-speed fun. Take a kart and be the first one past the checkered flag!
- I-75 Super Flea Market is just the place to pick up a unique souvenir or have a delicious snack.
- The thing that makes Petting Zoo Ocala so much fun is that instead of just watching the adorable creatures from behind a thick glass, you get to actually touch them.
- Unpack your swimsuits, find your towels and prepare for a day of family fun at Hampton Aquatic Fun Center.