Looking for a hotel close by to Ocean Beach?
If you've ever wanted to see Ocean Beach, now is your chance!
You'll be happy to know that there are 2 hotel options nearby. You might like to think about spending a night or two at the Clegg's Hotel and The Palms Hotel Fire Island, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Ocean Beach.
More frugal tourists may appreciate staying at the Travelodge Bay Shore Long Island, 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
After an afternoon exploring Ocean Beach, tantalize your senses at Bocce Beach Restaurant & Bar (927 Evergreen Walk, Ocean Beach). Follow your nose, just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ocean Beach
Surely you aren't planning to call it a day after Ocean Beach? Set aside some time to find out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Visit Sunken Forest to enjoy a meandering walk, admire the wildlife or have a picnic with the kids.
- Sailors' Haven is an excellent escape for visitors yearning to get in touch with nature.
- With a clear view down to the water and a rich history, Fire Island Lighthouse is a pleasurable day trip.
- Head out for a trek in the great outdoors at Heckscher State Park.
- Try to find some wildlife, hone in on your photography skills and amble through nature at Robert Moses State Park.