Book a hotel near Ocean Breeze Waterpark, Dam Neck
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ocean Breeze Waterpark
Ocean Breeze Waterpark Hotel & Travel Guide
Make the most of your vacation by crossing some of the most popular sights off your touring schedule, such as Ocean Breeze Waterpark.
It's situated in Norfolk - Virginia Beach, which is 95 miles (153 kilometers) out of the state capital, Richmond.
The 19 accommodations that are to be found within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Ocean Breeze Waterpark are ideal for travelers who don't have as much time as they would like. Lots of travelers enjoy the Ocean Key Resort, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Virginia Beach Oceanfront and Turtle Cay by Diamond Resorts, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Every traveler loves a good bargain, and thankfully you don't have to go far to find one. There is a handful of perfectly priced hotels a quick drive away. The Four Points By Sheraton Virginia Beach Oceanfront and the Days Inn Virginia Beach Oceanfront are some of the known places.
Some say that the best things in life should be free. That is up for debate, as the deluxe hotels in the area will no doubt create some lasting memories. Suites and rooms at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront and Beach Spa Bed and Breakfast won't disappoint.
After visiting everything on your to-do list, experience the offerings at Holiday Food Mart (909 General Booth Boulevard, Virginia Beach), 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Ocean Breeze WaterparkHere are some more of the region's other popular attractions:
- Speed kings will love Motor World. Race along the straightaway as you try to beat your friends!
- Both the kids and the adults are guaranteed stacks of fun when they take on the miniature golf course at Shipwreck Golf.
- Let yourself be transported to a vibrant aquatic paradise at Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center.
- Take the chance to show off your grip, stance and swing at Red Wing Lake Golf Course.
- Pay a visit to Flame of Hope Memorial, a monument that serves as a reminder of the past.