You're certain to discover something new at Off-Road Driving Academy.
You can visit it in Uniontown, which is 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
Since it's only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, many travelers who visit Off-Road Driving Academy take a room at the Nemacolin Woodlands Resort.
0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from Off-Road Driving Academy is where you'll find National Pike Pizza (3930 National Pike, Farmington), a great eatery to grab dinner after a full day of sightseeing.
Other Things to Do Near Off-Road Driving Academy
After you've seen all there is to see at Off-Road Driving Academy, there are a range of other things to do in the region:
- Take the chance to show off your stance, posture and swing at Mystic Rock.
- Lady Luck Casino at Nemacolin offers its visitors a memorable time full of high-stakes fun in a friendly atmosphere.
- Experience a lovely day out in the sunshine and get some exercise at Ohiopyle State Park, one of the region's most popular parks.
- Time at Christian W. Klay Winery is an awakening for your tastebuds.
- Kentuck Knob is an outstanding local attraction for history enthusiasts.