Book a hotel near Oitavos Dunes Golf Course, Lisbon District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Oitavos Dunes Golf Course
Oitavos Dunes Golf Course Hotel & Travel Guide
Better your grip or simply have some fun while playing golf with friends at Oitavos Dunes Golf Course.
It's just one of a variety of things to see in Lisbon District, the capital of the country.
It's great to have a variety of options when you're searching for a room, and with approximately 9 accommodation options only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Oitavos Dunes Golf Course, you can bet you'll find something close by. The Oitavos, the Senhora da Guia Cascais Boutique Hotel and the Martinhal Cascais are a few that are popular, and they are just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers), 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
You don't have to journey far to find a budget-friendly place to lay your head. There are several places in the surrounding area. Some examples are the Hotel Sao Mamede Estoril and the Agarre o Momento.
Those with distinguished tastes might appreciate that there are a couple of high-end establishments nearby. The Hotel Quinta da Marinha Resort is conveniently located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, while the Vila Bicuda Resort is also close by, at just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
When you're done with Oitavos Dunes Golf Course, take a walk to Linha Dos Agrobetos and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. If you'd prefer an establishment with a more extensive menu, Restaurante Verbasco will be sure to settle a rumbling tummy. If you don't wish to lay your head down yet, you can sip a refreshing glass of wine or beer at Restaurante (Casa de Chá) Oitavos, another quick walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Oitavos Dunes Golf CourseOnce you're finished with Oitavos Dunes Golf Course, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has available:
- Tourists and locals alike admire the historic Oitavos Fort. Participate in a tour for a closer look.
- Head to the fairways at Quinta Da Marinha Golf Course, a lovely place to unwind and play a few games.
- Boca do Inferno is a beautiful natural formation that you should visit.
- If you are eager to find out about the local history, go on a tour of Paula Rego Historical House, a fascinating historic residence.
- Kick a ball around with your family and enjoy the green spaces at Gandarinha Municipal Park. You could even bring a delicious picnic and really make a day of it.