Oklahoma City Zoo is always at the top of the itinerary for travelers to this area.
You'll find it along with many other attractions in Oklahoma City, the state capital.
If you don’t want to waste a good deal of time commuting, look into the Park Hill Inn and Suites, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Oklahoma City Zoo.
Everyone loves a good bargain, and thankfully you don't have to travel far to find one. There is a small selection of reasonably priced hotels a short drive away. The Sleep Inn & Suites and the Sleep Inn & Suites Oklahoma City are some of the more popular places.
There are several upmarket establishments within easy driving distance, perfect if you’re feeling a little indulgent. You might wish to consider The Skirvin Hilton Oklahoma City and Colcord Hotel.
An easy walk of 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers), Henry Hudsons (1 Remington Place, Oklahoma City) is just the establishment to enjoy a relaxing meal following an eventful afternoon.
Other Things to Do Near Oklahoma City Zoo
After visiting Oklahoma City Zoo, why not stop by some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Science will always be a fundamental part of how we live. Fortunately, Omniplex Science Museum makes it available for all ages.
- Sports fans of all ages should visit National Softball Hall of Fame. Relive former glories and remember the legends.
- If you couldn't get to one of the more popular museums, grow your knowledge at Oklahoma Firefighters Museum.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or an amateur, don't miss the chance to play a round or two at Lincoln Park Golf Course.
- Take a few moments to remember brave military members who fought for their beliefs, when you visit 45th Infantry Division Museum.