Bask in the wonders of the surrounding scenery at Olallie State Park.
It is located in North Bend, roughly 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Olympia.
Hotel options in the area are not easy to find. The Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, 35 miles (56 kilometers) away, and The Inn at Langley, 55 miles (89 kilometers) away, are two choices that might work around your schedule. If not, 11 miles (18 kilometers) away is the Salish Lodge & Spa.
Other Things to Do Near Olallie State Park
You can take full advantage of your vacation time by heading over to the region's other attractions after you're finished with Olallie State Park:
- Pack some lunch and hike to the peak of Mount Si.
- Get out your favorite walking boots and head out on Rattlesnake Mountain Trail. This popular hike is a wonderful way to really experience the charming natural beauty of the area.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and find the perfect souvenir at North Bend Premium Outlets.
- You can show off your swing, posture and stance at Mount Si Golf Course.
- You'll find yourself in another world when you go to the impressive hot springs of Goldmyer Hot Springs.