Book a hotel near Old Brunswick County Jail Museum, Southport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Old Brunswick County Jail Museum
Old Brunswick County Jail Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Considering a trip to Old Brunswick County Jail Museum on your travels?
You'll discover it in Southport.
Since you're here to see Old Brunswick County Jail Museum, it could be a good idea to reserve a room at the Wingate By Wyndham Southport. At 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it's the closest hotel to the sight.
Would you like a cup of coffee, a dessert or that special something to keep up your energy levels? Moore Street Market is a pleasant place to treat yourself to a snack and it's within walking distance of Old Brunswick County Jail Museum. If it's a hearty lunch or dinner you want, try Raven J's Sandwich Shoppe, a nearby establishment that's patronized by locals and out-of-towners alike. Don't forget you are on vacation. You're allowed to have a couple of drinks before you call it a night, and Thai Peppers is yet another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Old Brunswick County Jail MuseumYou've traveled for quite some time, so surely Old Brunswick County Jail Museum is just the beginning. Once you've taken it in, be sure to have a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Learn about the region's rich maritime heritage by heading to North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport.
- Enjoy what beautiful artworks are currently exhibited at Franklin Square Gallery.
- Golf is a great way to relax and get a little exercise. So if you'd like to have a shot, book a round at The Founders Club at St. James Plantation.
- Spend time admiring the sailboats and lovely yachts moored in the docks, or simply wander around and breathe fresh air at Southport Marina. Remember to contact them for visitor information.
- Stand watch with Oak Island Lighthouse for a new vantage point to watch the dawn.