If a few days on the golf course sounds like a dream, you'll be on cloud nine when you visit Old Edwards Club.
It's situated in Highlands, approximately 260 miles (418 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Staying within an easy commute of Old Edwards Club shouldn't be too difficult, since there are 11 hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. You can add the Half-Mile Farm and Old Edwards Inn and Spa to your list.
Every traveler loves a bargain, and luckily you won't have to go too far to find one. There is a small number of well-priced solutions within easy driving distance. You will find the Cashiers Village Inn and the Bluegreen Club Lodges Trillium, Ascend Resort Collection a short drive away.
Other Things to Do Near Old Edwards Club
Whether you'd like to diverge from the main tourist route or explore the more well-known attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do after your outing to Old Edwards Club:
- Even if you're not ready to scale the mountain, looking at Whiteside Mountain from a distance is an amazing experience.
- Are you keen to splash some cash? The iconic Cashiers Farmers Market is a not-to-be-missed store on many travelers' itineraries.
- Anyone who appreciates nature will enjoy wandering around the protected Highlands Biological Station.
- Wander around and take in the artwork at Highlands Art Gallery.
- Liven up your evenings and partake in the local arts scene. Highlands Playhouse puts on an assortment of plays for you to enjoy.