Book a hotel near Old Man of Coniston, Coniston
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Old Man of Coniston
Old Man of Coniston Hotel & Travel Guide
Savor the scenery around you and take off on an energizing walk in the great outdoors at Old Man of Coniston.
To find it, stop in at the terrific city of Manchester before traveling to Coniston, approximately 70 miles (113 kilometers) away.
You don't have to travel far to find a comfortable hotel. There are 8 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Old Man of Coniston. You can compare the Langdale Hotel And Spa and New Dungeon Ghyll Hotel.
There is one high-end hotel in the vicinity, so make sure you confirm a booking at the Monk Coniston, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Old Man of ConistonAfter you've visited Old Man of Coniston, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Not the most glamorous or famous museum, John Ruskin Museum may still be worth visiting if you like to learn.
- If you would like to learn about local history, enjoy a guided tour of Brantwood, a fascinating historic residence.
- Many tourists like going to Coniston Water. Bring along a picnic and simply relax by the water.
- Relax on the lovely shores of Tarn Hows, where you can munch on a packed lunch and bask in the beauty of nature.
- Visitors to this area tend to enjoy Hardknott Roman Fort. Plan a tour for a closer look.