Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Olympia, a family-friendly city known for its art galleries and restaurants, as well as attractions like State Theater and Percival Landing. Choose from Travelocity's 22 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Olympia and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Olympia with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Priest Point Park, Yauger Park, and Tumwater Falls Park.
- Other things to see include WET Science Center, East Bay Public Plaza, and Olympia Farmers Market.
- Need a pet store? Try Mud Bay, Floral Ingenuity, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Evergreen Veterinary Hospital, and Healthy Pets Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Olympia
- La Quinta Inn Olympia-Lacey
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tumwater - Olympia
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Lacey Olympia Area
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Olympia
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Olympia.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.