Book a Hotel Near Olympic Stadium, Barcelona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Olympic Stadium
Olympic Stadium Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll never regret reserving tickets to one of the big events at Olympic Stadium. You'll take away some incredible vacation memories!
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Barcelona, as it's a vibrant city to explore in its own right.
With as many as 453 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Olympic Stadium, it will be easy to book a room that's just right. Take a look at the Mercer Hotel Barcelona or the Hotel Bagues, comfortably located just 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. Another great choice, the Hotel DO Plaça Reial, is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
You can put a bit of money aside for more adventures if you choose to spend the night at one of the low-cost hotels close by. The Apartamento Abrevadero and the Hotel Curious are two such places. They're 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you want to know how it feels to be royalty, choose from the vast array of premier establishments available nearby. You'll find the Miramar Barcelona, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Urban Suites, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
When you're done with Olympic Stadium, take a walk to Café del Museu Olimpic and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. If you're looking for an establishment with a more extensive menu, La Bodeguita Del Pople can settle a rumbling tummy. When darkness falls, you might want to journey down the road to Quiosc-Bar Palau Sant Jordi for a beer, wine or other relaxing drink.
Other Things to Do Near Olympic StadiumIf you want to fit as many things as possible into your vacation, here's a sample of what else is going on:
- Sports fans of all ages will enjoy a visit to Museu Olímpic i de l'Esport. Learn some sports history and celebrate the greats.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the heroes and famous victories at Olympic and Sports Museum Joan Antonio Samaranch.
- Calatrava Tower is an easily recognizable part of the skyline. Visible from far and wide, it's also a handy meeting point.
- Enjoy the impressive array of art at Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya. This prominent art museum is a fine place to spend some time.
- Whether you are interested in plant science or just the charm of nature, Barcelona Botanic Garden is a wonderful way to spend a day.
It makes plenty of sense to hop on the train to Olympic Stadium. The closest station, Pl. Espanya, is a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away!