Why waste time thinking it over? One Love Farmers Market was made to be seen.
Paia, an estimated 100 miles (161 kilometers) from Honolulu, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
There are 2 hotels in the vicinity, so it'd be a wise idea to book ahead of time. Spend some time comparing the different features of the Kaiholo Hale and Nalu Kai Lodge, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of One Love Farmers Market.
Whether your busy day is only just beginning or winding down, you can't beat a coffee and a snack at Island Fresh Café - Paia (381 Baldwin Avenue, Paia), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near One Love Farmers Market
Once you're finished with One Love Farmers Market, you aren't going to run out of things to do with some of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- If you love to get out on the water, check out the choice of activities at Zack Howard Surf.
- See the impressive artworks that are on display at Paia Contemporary Gallery.
- Don't forget to bring your beach towel when you're going to Ho okipa Beach Park. It's sure to be a blissful day in the sun.
- If you ever need to escape the heat, head to H.A. Baldwin Beach State Park, where you'll find cool relief in the soothing water.
- Pack a simple picnic and spend the day in the water, indulging in the fresh air at Kuau Bay Beach.