Book a hotel near Orange County Museum of Art, Newport Center
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Orange County Museum of Art
Orange County Museum of Art Hotel & Travel Guide
Enrich your cultural understandings when you visit Orange County Museum of Art.
It's located in Newport Beach, about 400 miles (644 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Of the various ingredients needed for an outstanding vacation, the significance of a great hotel should not be overlooked. With 5 options only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Orange County Museum of Art, put in the effort to find one that's got everything you desire. The Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa, the Fashion Island Hotel and the Balboa Inn are a few that are popular, and only 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you have always felt that traveling the world is actually more about seeing enlightening destinations than staying in fancy hotels, take a look at the reasonably priced accommodations that are a short commute away. You'll be able to find the Tides Laguna Beach and the Little Inn By The Bay Newport Beach a short drive away.
Take a walk of just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and you'll reach the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. It's a favorite choice for discerning travelers and offers a nice retreat after a lively day of exploring.
Cafe ambience and culture varies wildly from place to place. Order your favorite hot beverage from Mariposa, just a quick walk from Orange County Museum of Art, and notice the little differences! Is your stomach still growling? Bistro 24 Express is also close-at-hand and offers guests a more serious dining experience. After the sun has gone down, you can walk down the road to Aqua Lounge for a drink or two.
Other Things to Do Near Orange County Museum of ArtMaximize your vacation time by sampling the area's other attractions after you've visited Orange County Museum of Art:
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Fashion Island, where you can buy almost everything, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- You'll want to leave some room in your suitcase or backpack if you plan to shop at Lincoln Experience Center.
- Take a trip down memory lane, remembering the legends that made the game what it is at Newport Sports Museum.
- A calm and protected reserve, Upper Newport Bay Regional Park is a nice place to get some fresh air.
- At Newport Beach Country Club, patrons frequently gather for a coffee while clearing their schedule for some leisurely diversions.