Book a hotel near Oregon Undersea Gardens, Newport
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Oregon Undersea Gardens
Oregon Undersea Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
Our planet teems with a wide variety of fascinating wildlife. You can meet some of its most popular inhabitants when you visit Oregon Undersea Gardens.
You'll locate it in Newport, approximately 55 miles (89 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Salem.
You'll be pleased to know that there's a huge range of hotels near the Oregon Undersea Gardens. With 22 options within a short drive, finding one is a breeze! The Inn at Nye Beach, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, is one place to start looking. You may also like to check out the Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites, Ascend Hotel Collection Member, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Nye Beach Condos At Pacific Crest, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
You are guaranteed to get a warm greeting in addition to a modest room charge when you stay at any one of the budget hotels that are available here. A pair of excellent establishments are the Comfort Inn Newport and the Motel 6 Newport, OR, a mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, respectively.
If sampling something sweet as well as a sip of steaming hot coffee sound like the ideal accompaniment to a day of discoveries, head to The Coffee House (156 Southwest Bay Boulevard, Newport). If pubs or clubs are more your thing, head over to Noble Estate Newport (156 Southwest Bay Boulevard, Newport), a lively neighborhood bar.
Other Things to Do Near Oregon Undersea GardensWhen you're finally finished at Oregon Undersea Gardens, you certainly won't be at a loss for ideas with everything else that's going on in the greater region:
- See famous faces and snap a few pictures with them at The Wax Works, a popular wax museum.
- Become familiar with the area's rich maritime heritage with an outing to Pacific Maritime and Heritage Center.
- Burrows House Museum is an outstanding local attraction for history enthusiasts.
- Hatfield Marine Science Center is the place to go for people eager to gain information on the environmental characteristics of the area. Make sure to inquire in advance regarding tours and other visiting information.
- Oregon State University Marine Science Center is one of the highly informative research institutes in the region. Ask about a tour or visitors day to see some fascinating work.