- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disney Springs®
- 7 min drive
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets
- 8 min drive
- 14 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Orlando, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is near theme parks and on a lake. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Kissimmee Lakefront Park and Lake Tohopekaliga, while Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and Discovery Cove are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss SeaWorld® Orlando and Aquatica. Our guests love the resort's location for the sightseeing.
- Disney Springs® - 7 min drive
- Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets - 8 min drive
- Discovery Cove - 10 min drive
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 14 min drive
- Epcot® - 14 min drive
- Orlando Station - 21 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 22 min drive
- LakeHouse – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Hemingways – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves dinner.
- Trellises Lounge – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
- On the Rocks – Poolside bar. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great amenities. Gym and pool area great. Room service offering excellent.