Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Orlando, a family-friendly city known for its amusement parks and theaters, as well as attractions like Universal Studios Florida™ and SeaWorld® Orlando. You can choose from Travelocity's 253 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Orlando and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Orlando with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake Eola Park, Lake Eola, and Dickson Azalea Park.
- Other things to see include Walt Disney World®, Florida Mall, and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland South Orlando, Dog Day Afternoon, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando, Banfield Pet Hospital, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Orlando
- Red Lion Hotel Orlando - Kissimmee Maingate
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfy beds.
- Maingate Lakeside Resort
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn Orlando International Drive North
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Orlando
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Orlando.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 59°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 72°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.