Find & compare spa resorts in Orlando, FL from $89
Top Orlando Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Orlando, a family-friendly city known for its amusement parks and theaters, as well as attractions like Amway Center and Camping World Stadium. Choose from Travelocity's 175 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Orlando and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Orlando with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake Eola Park, Lake Eola, and Harry P. Leu Gardens.
- Other things to see include Orlando Science Center, Holy Land Experience, and Mall at Millenia.
- Need a pet store? Try Luv-N-Care Animal Hospital of Windermere, Living Reef Orlando, or Dog Day Afternoon.
- For vet care, Atkins Larry DVM, Vet Pet Boarding, and James C. Roden, DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Orlando
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Orlando/International Drive South
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Floridays Resort Orlando
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star condo resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and family amenities.
- La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Orlando International Drive North
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Orlando
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Orlando.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 91°F and the nighttime average is 59°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 92°F in the daytime to 72°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 50°F.