What's stopping you? Orlando Speedworld was meant to be seen.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Orlando, as it's a lovely city to experience in its own right.
You won't find a hotel in the immediate vicinity, but if you're prepared to go a bit farther away, you won't have a problem finding some options. 25 miles (40 kilometers) away in Davenport, you will find 21 places to stay. The Hampton Inn South of Walt Disney World, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando South-Davenport and Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South are a handful you might like to look up.
Other Things to Do Near Orlando Speedworld
After you're finished with Orlando Speedworld, you're not likely to run out of things to do with all of the other things that are available in the region:
- Follow the route of locals from chapters past and head down Wedgefield Golf Club.
- Get a stronger sense of the history of the area with a trip to the fascinating Fort Christmas Historical Park.
- Fairways Country Club is a locally renowned meeting space where regulars come to chat with their peers.
- On a cloudy day, Firkin and Kegler Family Entertainment Center is the perfect place if you are looking for a way to occupy fidgety teenagers.
- Take a walk and see the protected land at Tosohatchee Wildlife Management Area.