Organizing a trip to Oswego Speedway during your vacation?
You can visit it in Oswego, 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Albany.
Finding a hotel within easy reach isn’t too hard, with 3 options to pick from. Spend a while comparing the Oswego Inn and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oswego, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Oswego Speedway.
You can save some of your cash for more exciting activities when you stay at one of the moderately priced solutions that are not too far away. A couple of recommendations are the Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront and the Beacon Hotel Oswego.
Burger King (187 New York 104, Oswego) is conveniently located for peckish locals and travelers after a day of sightseeing. It's nice to know that it's just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Oswego Speedway
After you're finished enjoying Oswego Speedway, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Try to imagine life long ago while you're on a tour of the historic residence, Richardson-Bates House Museum.
- Try and find the fairways at Oswego Country Club, a great place to relax and play a few games.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off some of their limitless energy when they're running around in Breitbeck Park, a green, leafy getaway within the city.
- State University of New York-Oswego is not simply a higher learning institution, but it is also viewed as a place of inspiration for the area's locals.
- Whether you're a golf lover or it's your first foray onto the green, you can't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Battle Island State Park Golf Course.