You're bound to have a memorable experience during your time at Ottifanten Ski Lift.
You'll find it in Reichenau, which is approximately 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the national capital, Vienna.
Booking a room at the Romantik Seehotel Jägerwirt and Alpenpark Turracher Höhe is almost like staying at Ottifanten Ski Lift itself, at least as far as convenience is concerned.
The Almdorf Seinerzeit is the only name you'll need to be aware of if you're on the lookout for somewhere lavish that is relatively nearby. It is 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
It doesn't matter if it's an expertly made coffee or a sugary sweet treat, there's a good chance you'll find something at Huberta Fäßlacher (Turracherhöhe 7, Ebene Reichenau). Not feeling full yet? Even if your stomach can't quite keep pace, it's likely you'll still delight in the variety of dishes at Rüscherl, (Turracherhöhe 218, Turracherhöhe).
Other Things to Do Near Ottifanten Ski Lift
Whether you're wanting to venture down the road less traveled or explore the more well-known sights, you won't run out of things to do once you're finished at Ottifanten Ski Lift:
- Don't miss out on the beauty of nature that awaits your enjoyment on Barbara Weg. This hiking trail is very popular among those wanting a leisurely walk.
- The peaceful shores of Green Lake are a good location to breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors.
- Take a break to look at some of nature's protected land at Nockberge Biosphere Reserve.
- Work on your swing and aim to shave some strokes off your game at Kaiserburg Golf Club.
- You'll find yourself in another world when you go to the natural hot springs of Romerbad Thermal Spa.