Book a hotel near Outer Banks History Center, Manteo
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Outer Banks History Center
Outer Banks History Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Planing a trip to Outer Banks History Center during your travels?
You'll find it in Manteo, which is roughly 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
For easy access to Outer Banks History Center, you can get a room at one of 6 hotels that are a short drive away. A lot of tourists recommend the Burrus House Inn, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, the Pirate's Cove Resort Condos, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Shallowbag Bay Club, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
If you don't like choosing between going out for dinner and buying some perfect keepsakes, then free up some of your travel budget by staying at one of the surrounding area's more economical hotels. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Holiday Inn Express Nags Head Oceanfront and the John Yancey Oceanfront Inn.
Not far away, you will find a smattering of high quality hotels to stay one or two nights. Reserve a room at the Historic Downtown Manteo Homes, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, or the White Doe Inn, a short walk of 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers).
Are you after a muffin and some caffeine? Follow the delicious aroma of freshly roasted coffee beans to Island Perk Coffee Shop (101 Budleigh Street, Manteo). A well-known place for weary wanderers, 1587 Restaurant (405 Queen Elizabeth Avenue, Manteo) is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Outer Banks History CenterAs well as Outer Banks History Center, here are some more things in the area that you'll want to do:
- Get a taste of history when you visit Festival Park.
- Enjoy a selection of music shows and exhibits offered by Dare County Arts Council and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.
- Roanoke Marshes Lighthouse has escorted many vessels through the night over time and is an important structure in the area.
- Learn all about the beautiful animals living at Alligator River National Wildlife Refuge, a well-known animal sanctuary.
- Grab your favorite walking boots and head out on North Pond Trail. This lovely hike is an amazing way to experience the natural splendor of this area.