Book a hotel near Outer Banks Watersports, Kitty Hawk
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Outer Banks Watersports
Outer Banks Watersports Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are looking for something interesting to do on your vacation, a visit to Outer Banks Watersports is a great idea.
Kitty Hawk, approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh, is where you will find it.
There are 3 nearby accommodations for you to consider that are bound to have what you're looking for. Spend a while comparing the amenities and features of the Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk and Beachwoods by Diamond Resorts, located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Outer Banks Watersports.
If you'd prefer to save a little bit of money for the important things in life, spend a few nights at one of the low-cost solutions in the surrounding area. Some favorites are the Sea Ranch Resort and the Days Inn & Suites Kill Devil Hills - Mariner.
If you're in need of a top-rated option in the area, look up the Devonshire Place at Bermuda Bay By Kees Vacations, 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Outer Banks WatersportsAfter finishing up at Outer Banks Watersports, there are an assortment of other activities to keep you busy:
- You may have heard some savvy locals mention Duck Woods Country Club. This swanky club gives its members reliable access to a variety of event and activity facilities.
- Monument to a Century of Flight is a prominent local monument that provides a thought-provoking glimpse into the history of the area and its people.
- If you're eager to find out about the region, go and have a look at Aycock Brown Welcome Center and grab some flyers.
- Whether you're a golf lover or it's your first foray onto the green, you can't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Sea Scape Golf Links.
- Head to the fairways at Sea Scape Links Golf Course, a great place to relax and play a round or two.