Book a hotel near Outer Banks Wine University, Kill Devil Hills
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Outer Banks Wine University
Outer Banks Wine University Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are searching for something interesting to do during your next vacation, a visit to Outer Banks Wine University is a good idea.
Kill Devil Hills, where it is, is 170 miles (274 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
If you want to be in the vicinity of Outer Banks Wine University, book your room at one of 16 accommodations that are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. A lot of travelers recommend the Comfort Inn On the Ocean, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, the Ramada Plaza Nags Head Oceanfront, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Station One By Kees Vacations, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
You'll find a wide range of accommodation solutions nearby that provide all the features you'll need at a bargain price. The Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Best Western Ocean Reef Suites, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, are two to get you started.
Why settle for something second-rate? Feel at home at the Devonshire Place at Bermuda Bay By Kees Vacations, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away. However, be sure to reserve a room in advance, as it's the only high-end hotel within walking distance.
Whether you are a tea drinker or a caffeine addict, you might need something to keep you going. Just a quick hop from Outer Banks Wine University, Likau Volcano provides a great range of refreshments and treats. Are you still feeling hungry? Rooster's Southern Kitchen is also close by and offers a more serious dining experience. At the end of the day, celebrate the new memories that have been made at Tiger Lounge, also within the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Outer Banks Wine UniversityIf you have time, be sure to check out what else is available in the region:
- Destination Fun is a great attraction that is bursting with indoor games and activities.
- Spending a bit of time shopping at Stop-N-Shop Beach Shop is a popular way to really fit in with the locals.
- To make sure that the past is never lost or forgotten, the local community constructed Wright Brothers National Memorial so that everyone could reflect on past events.
- Thankfully, some places are significant enough that they're protected. Nags Head Woods Preserve is one of those places.
- A hike along the popular Sweetgum Swamp Trail will provide nature lovers with scenic vistas and a much-deserved break from the noise and stress of city life.