Book a hotel near Oxford Castle, Oxford City Centre
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Oxford Castle
Oxford Castle Unlocked Hotel & Travel Guide
Take a walk down history lane as you explore Oxford Castle Unlocked.
It's situated in Oxford, about 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the wonderful city of Manchester.
It will be such an easy drive from the front door of your hotel to Oxford Castle Unlocked if you decide to stay at one of the 26 candidates that are nearby. The Old Bank Hotel is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away. If you don't like that, the Old Parsonage Hotel and the Macdonald Randolph Hotel are situated 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
You can save some of your hard-earned money for more exciting adventures when you spend a night or two at one of the moderately priced hotels that are in the area. Why not consider the Balkan Lodge Hotel and the Egrove Park University of Oxford?
All the modern conveniences will be waiting to be enjoyed during your stay at one of the first-rate establishments here. Some places are the Mercure Oxford Eastgate Hotel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Oxford Spires Hotel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Merely 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, Cafe 10 71 (45 Oxford Castle/Tidmarsh Lane, Oxford) is a warm and welcoming place to enjoy an uplifting cup of coffee or two and tempting treats. If lunch or dinner sounds like a welcome idea, find a table at Oxford Castle Quarter (Castle Street, Oxford), a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Oxford Castle UnlockedIf you are hoping to stuff as many things as possible into your time away, here's a sample of what else is happening:
- For a greater insight into the area's history, go on a visitors' tour of the campus and buildings of St Peter's College.
- Get in touch with the area's cultural scene and see a play at New Theatre Oxford.
- A well-known local structure, Carfax Tower is considered a historical gem for the region and is a striking sight.
- Organize a trip to Burton Taylor Studio and revel in watching its gifted actors give it all they've got.
- Book a tour around Pembroke College and watch as the anxious scholars and thoughtful professors hustle through this bustling establishment.
It's easy to hop on a train when you're heading to Oxford Castle Unlocked. The closest station, Oxford, is just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.