So, you're thinking about a trip to Pala Mesa Resort?
To find it, you'll need to travel approximately 430 miles (692 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you arrive at Temecula.
You'll have 2 hotels to pick from nearby. Think about staying at the Pala Mesa Golf Resort - Temecula and Quality Inn Fallbrook I-15, both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Pala Mesa Resort.
If you think that traveling is really more about seeing the local culture than staying in indulgent hotels, try the low-cost solutions that are a short commute away. You will find the Rodeway Inn Fallbrook and the Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Fallbrook Downtown a short distance away.
Aqua Terra Restaurant (2001 Old Highway 395, Fallbrook) is only 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away, and is a great choice if you need to order some of your favorite dishes at a popular local restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near Pala Mesa Resort
When you're finished exploring Pala Mesa Resort, get ready to experience all that the rest of the area has available:
- If you're a golfing enthusiast and would love to play, check out Fallbrook Golf Club.
- A visit to Fallbrook Winery is sure to be an odyssey for your senses.
- Wander around and take in the artwork at California Watercolors.
- It is a real treat to have the opportunity to admire the fragrant flowers and botanical displays of Grand Tradition Estate and Gardens, an impressive, privately owned garden.
- Spend a couple of hours or more practicing your swing at Castle Creek Country Club.