Book a hotel near Palau Sant Jordi, Sants-Montjuic
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Palau Sant Jordi
Palau Sant Jordi Hotel & Travel Guide
Purchase you tickets and brace yourself for a great time at Palau Sant Jordi, where you can always find a good reason to make some noise!
It is located in Barcelona, an exciting city that draws travelers from all across the globe.
With no less than 374 hotels within an easy commute of Palau Sant Jordi, it'll be easy to reserve a room that's perfect for you. You may like to consider the Hotel Bagues and the Hotel DO Plaça Reial, conveniently situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. Another good choice, the Rent Top Apartments Passeig de Gràcia, is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
If you'd like to save a few dimes and nickels for a rainy day, check out some of the low-cost hotels available here. The Apartamento Abrevadero and the Parallel are two examples. They are 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Make your Facebook followers go green with envy by staying a few nights at one of the luxurious hotels that are just a few minutes away. You can stay at the Urban Suites, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Abba Rambla Barcelona, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you'd love a brief rest from exploring Palau Sant Jordi, take the short stroll to Cafè del MNAC for a steaming hot cup of coffee. Another renowned local establishment is La Bodeguita Del Pople, offering a wide selection of dishes and a convenient location. Encounter a different facet of the local area and have a wine or beer at Club Isozaki, also just around the corner.
Other Things to Do Near Palau Sant JordiYou've been traveling for quite some time, so we imagine Palau Sant Jordi is just the start. Once you're finished, be sure to check out what else the area has available:
- Calatrava Tower is a recognizable tower. Visible from all around, it's also a great meeting point.
- Make the trip up to Parc del Mirador del Migdia and you will be welcomed with panoramic views of the surrounding landscape.
- There's something about National Institute of Physical Education of Catalonia that inspires those who work there to reach for the stars. Enquire about open days to see this renowned institute for yourself.
- Museu Olímpic i de l'Esport makes it interesting to look back on prior victories and remember the legends.
- Sports fans, young and old, should visit Olympic and Sports Museum Joan Antonio Samaranch. Relive former glories and celebrate the legends.
If you're looking for a convenient way to get to Palau Sant Jordi, jump on the train until you get to Magòria-La Campana, the station that is only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) from your destination.