Where to stay in Palm Beach - West Palm Beach: Best areas for travelers
- Lake Worth: If relaxing by the sea is your ideal vacation, this is the place for you. Meander along the shoreline and watch the waves roll in and out at Lake Worth Beach. After a long day's exploring, hop into a comfortable bed at the Hampton Inn West Palm Beach-Lake Worth-Turnpike, the Spectacular Sunset Waterfront Golf Course Views Penthouse. Discount for 90+ day or the WoodSpring Suites Lake Worth.
- Palm Beach Shores: From awesome attractions to lively local hot spots, there's no shortage of things to keep you busy in this neighborhood. Explore all that it has to offer from the comfort of the Marriott Ocean Pointe Studio - Easter Week Now Available or the Sea Spray Inn & Beach Resort.
- Downtown West Palm Beach: This neighborhood is an excellent place to cross out must-see sights. Unpack your bags at the Hilton West Palm Beach, the Canopy West Palm Beach Downtown or the Hyatt Place West Palm Beach/Downtown. When you're ready, make your way to CityPlace. No visit here is complete without some selfies at this famous attraction!
- Wellington: No matter if you're in town for a night or a week, the Hampton Inn & Suites Wellington is an ideal base to explore this interesting neighborhood. The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wellington-West Palm Beach is another comfy option in the area.
- Southside: If you're searching for things to keep you busy during your stay here, kick things off at South Olive Park. It's one of this neighborhood's top attractions. Feel like getting to know the area better? The Economy Inn West Palm Beach, the Parkview Motor Lodge and the Ocean Access Waterfront Home make great bases.
Palm Beach - West Palm Beach flight + hotel packages
2021 Palm Beach - West Palm Beach vacations
Top Palm Beach - West Palm Beach hotels deals
Popular places to visit in Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
Palm Beach - West Palm Beach Vacations
Glitzy Palm Beach has long been the winter haven for the rich and famous. The Vanderbilts, the Kennedys, and the Rockefellers have all had homes here. But the secret that locals have known for years is starting to get out: stay over the causeway at the hotels in West Palm Beach to get access to the same Florida beaches as celebrities while staying in a hip, down-to-earth neighborhood that is a fraction of the price. Major Attractions
Any West Palm Beach vacation has one top attraction: the beach. Much of the sandy beach is open to the public, even if you don't have a recognizable last name. You don't need more than a beach towel and sunscreen to enjoy the day, but if you are looking for some more activity, head to John D. MacArthur Beach State Park to try out snorkeling or kayaking.
For a break from the beach and peek into Old Florida, visit the Henry Flagler Museum. Also known as Whitehall, the 55-room mansion once belonged to Henry Flagler, who developed Palm Beach and West Palm Beach in the late 19th century. Now, the mansion operates as a museum and a café with a prix-fixe lunch. Festivals and Events
For some, Florida in the spring is ubiquitous with one thing: baseball. As players take advantage of Florida's warm weather, fans flock to see major league teams for minor league prices. The closest Spring Training stadium to West Palm Beach is in Jupiter, about a 30-minute drive, where the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals play.
For a year-round option, check out Clematis by Night. The weekly event is held every Thursday on its namesake street – Clematis Street – and features live music. Beer and wine sales also benefit local nonprofits.
Travelocity offers a wide selection of West Palm Beach vacation packages to suit your vacation style. Not only will you save time booking West Palm Beach vacations, but you could also save up to $537 by booking your flight and hotel at the same time.
Frequently asked questions
How much are vacation packages to Palm Beach - West Palm Beach?
Where can I get the best vacation package deals for Palm Beach - West Palm Beach?
Why should I book my Palm Beach - West Palm Beach vacation bundle via Travelocity?
Can I save money on my Palm Beach - West Palm Beach car rental if I combine it with a hotel or flight?
What is the best time of year to go to Palm Beach - West Palm Beach?
Which airport is best for Palm Beach - West Palm Beach?
What is there to do in Palm Beach - West Palm Beach?
^Savings based on all package bookings with Flight + Hotel made on Travelocity.com from 2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31 as compared to the price of the same components booked separately. Savings will vary based on origin/destination, length of trip, stay dates and selected travel supplier(s). Savings not available on all packages.