Find & compare wedding hotels in Palm Desert, CA
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Palm Desert, a tranquil and family-friendly city known for its clubs and concert halls, as well as sights like Desert Willow Golf Resort and San Jacinto Mountains. Take your pick from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Palm Desert and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Palm Desert with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Hovley Soccer Park, Palm Desert Cross, and Palma Village Park.
- Other things to see include McCallum Theatre, El Paseo Shopping District, and The Gardens on El Paseo.
- Need a pet store? Try Zen Aquatics, Bones-n-Scones of Palm Desert, or Petco.
- For vet care, Paws and Claws Pet Care, Vetco, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Palm Desert
- The Village Palm Desert
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Palm-Desert-Rancho Mirage/Golf
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Hotel Paseo, Autograph Collection by Marriott
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Palm Desert
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Palm Desert.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 106°F and the nighttime average is 58°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 108°F in the daytime to 69°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 97°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.