Book a hotel near Panorama Gondola Ski Lift, Mammoth Lakes
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Panorama Gondola Ski Lift
Panorama Gondola Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Panorama Gondola is one great way to make the most of your next break.
You'll find it in Mammoth Lakes, roughly 150 miles (241 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
We wouldn't say you will be overwhelmed with choice as far as booking a place to stay close to Panorama Gondola, but you'll still have 59 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you'll be able to pick from. See which looks best out of the 1849 Condos - Mammoth Lakes by RedAwning and Snowcreek Resort.
You can save some of your hard-earned money for more exciting adventures when you spend a few nights at one of the sensibly priced hotels that are a short drive away. Some favorites are the Innsbruck Lodge and the Quality Inn Mammoth Lakes.
If you need a touch of extravagance, you're in luck. There are a handful of upscale hotels that are just a short drive away. You might want to enquire about availability at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth and Obsidian Residence Club.
Make yourself comfortable, take the weight off your feet and enjoy a bite to eat at Mill Cafe, a popular coffee shop within easy reach of Panorama Gondola. If you prefer to eat food that's more satisfying, Broadway Marketplace is in the neighborhood. If you have no plans to go home just yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of your favorite drink at Tusks Bar, another quick walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Panorama GondolaYou've traveled here to check out Panorama Gondola, but you could well be pleasantly surprised by what else the area has to offer:
- If you're looking for a way to spice up your days off, head to Mammoth Mountain and hit the slopes.
- Feel the powdery white snow as you slide down the mountains at Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort.
- If you would like to learn more about the area, go and have a look at Top of the Sierra Interpretive Center and grab a few pamphlets.
- Go to Minaret Vista and take in the sweeping views.
- Take in that adrenaline rush as you snowboard down the soft snow at Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center.