Panther Creek Trailhead is a great place to go for those seeking some time in the open air.
Helen, roughly 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Atlanta, is where you will find it.
Rest your feet and take time out after visiting Panther Creek Trailhead. You can pick from 2 potential accommodations that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Glen-Ella Springs Inn and Lake Rabun Hotel & Restaurant are two establishments worth considering.
Other Things to Do Near Panther Creek Trailhead
In addition to Panther Creek Trailhead, you might like to swing by some of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Tallulah Point Overlook is a fabulous place to take in the surrounding landscape.
- If you love nature, Tallulah Gorge State Park is a place you will certainly appreciate. Have a relaxing day and go for a hike in the fresh air.
- The water coursing over Minnehaha Falls is a dazzling sight to behold.
- You're sure to feel serene as you watch the cascading water at Toccoa Falls.
- Enjoy the amusing indoor games to be found at Clarkesville Lanes.