Book a hotel near Parc de Sept Heures, Spa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Parc de Sept Heures
Parc de Sept Heures Hotel & Travel Guide
Renowned as one of the best nature-based sites, Parc de Sept Heures will appeal to those with a passion for nature.
You can visit it by making your way to Spa, 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Wiesbaden.
For stress-free access to Parc de Sept Heures, you can get a room at one of 8 accommodations that are a short drive away. The Hotel La Villa des Fleurs and the Radisson Blu Palace Hotel, Spa are two great choices, situated 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
For travelers who want to feel like a millionaire from time to time, you'll be on a high if you stay at one of the top-end establishments available just a short distance away. The Silva Hotel Spa-Balmoral is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, while the Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel, Spa is also nearby, at just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Need some caffeine? Grab a coffee or two at Manez / Fernand, only a short walk from Parc de Sept Heures. If you'd like to go out for dinner, stay close by and check out the menu at Les perles de shanghai 东方明珠. After the sun has gone down, you might want to journey down the road to I.V.ES. La Primavera for a quiet drink.
Other Things to Do Near Parc de Sept HeuresIf you want to explore more than just Parc de Sept Heures, check out what else the area has:
- If you're on the hunt for somewhere to keep the kids busy, you could try Spa Monopole.
- Golf is a great way to relax while getting some exercise. So if you'd like to have a shot, book a round at Royal Golf des Fagnes.
- You simply can't stroll along the boulevards here without noticing Villa Royale Marie-Henriette, a notable landmark.
- RAVeL Spa - Francorchamps - Stavelot is an excellent place to park for a day or two, regardless of whether you have a caravan, van or tent.
- Check out Chateau de Franchimont. This historic castle is guaranteed to fascinate you and your family.
Give your feet a rest and jump on the train to Parc de Sept Heures. From Spa-Geronstere, the nearest station, it is a quick walk of 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers). Spa is another station, approximately 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.