- Moulin Rouge
- 3 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette
- 4 min drive
- Opéra Garnier
- 4 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, 25hours Hotel Paris Terminus Nord is in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Tuileries Garden, while Grevin Museum and Opéra Garnier are cultural highlights. Moulin Rouge and Paris Zoological Park are not to be missed.
- Moulin Rouge - 3 min drive
- Galeries Lafayette - 4 min drive
- Les Halles - 4 min drive
- Opéra Garnier - 4 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 4 min drive
- Paris Nord Station - 1 min walk
- Gare du Nord Station - 1 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 34 min drive
- Neni – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Sape Bar – Bar. Open daily.
- Cafe Corner – Café. Open daily.
About this property
25hours Hotel Paris Terminus Nord
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Decor - step into the hotel and you will find the ambience is difference. Very helpful concierge. Location was great - no problem with hailing taxis and food outlets can be easily found around hotel. Just that it was a pity that the transport was affected by the strike and hence in a way nullified the location effect. As Hôtel was just immediately opposite Gare Du Nord, there are a number people who slept in the streets around the station but generally harmless. As in any train station, there will be touts just outside the station - just have to ignore them. Room carpets - looks like can do with a scrubbing (probably the decor colour has an impact). But there are very useful items provide by hotel for guest use in the room - e.g tote bag for shopping. We had 2 rooms and not all rooms have a kettle and coffee machine. Probably only the larger room. No slippers.