Find & compare casino resorts in Paris from $60
Top Paris Casino Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Paris, a cosmopolitan city known for its museums and monuments, as well as attractions like Les Halles and Palais Royal. You can choose from Travelocity's 900 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Paris and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Paris with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Tuileries Garden, Luxembourg Gardens, and Champ de Mars.
- Other things to see include Centre Pompidou, Louvre Museum, and Hotel de Ville.
- Need a pet store? Try Chatterie Wood Lake, Hydra-maintenance, or Passeriphane.
- For vet care, FOURNIER Caroline, vétérinaire rungis, and Clinique Vétérinaire Saint Denis - Dr Christiane Libermann Foumentèze Dr Celine Salerno are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Paris
- Best Western Plus La Demeure
Pets stay free at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Ibis Paris Avenue d'Italie 13ème
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Campanile Creteil Centre
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Paris
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your time in Paris.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 54°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.