- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Centre Pompidou
- 8 min walk
- Les Halles
- 11 min walk
- 12 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Hôtel Dupond-Smith is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Luxembourg Gardens, while Moulin Rouge and Paris Zoological Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade Roland Garros.
- Centre Pompidou - 8 min walk
- Les Halles - 11 min walk
- Notre-Dame - 12 min walk
- Opera Bastille - 17 min walk
- Pantheon - 4 min drive
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 5 min drive
- Hôtel de Ville Metro Station - 6 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 28 min drive
About this property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A relaxing oasis with a terrific staff
A delightful place to stay. Expensive, as it's Paris after all, but a fantastic location right in the middle of the Marais district; you just walk outside the hotel and you're right in the middle of wonderful cafes, stores, museums, and a fun pedestrian scene. Yet the hotel itself is quiet, relaxing, and peaceful. The staff is superb: Silvio was incredibly helpful with recommendations, answering our questions and making sure our stay was comfortable. The hotel is definitely a splurge, but worth it.