- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chatenay-Malabry, Hôtel Le Chateaubriand is near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Luxembourg Gardens and Champ de Mars, while Aquaboulevard and Moulin Rouge are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at Parc des Princes, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Sceaux Robinson Station - 4 min drive
- Antony La-Croix-De-Berny Station - 5 min drive
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 12 min drive
- Le Chateaubriand – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days.
About this property
Hôtel Le Chateaubriand
Food and drink
Good hotel by the River for Summer
Use the GPS coordinates to get to the hotel, as it can be difficult to find, follow the very narrow road between the two building and under the bridge. On the main road these is not much to see or do, but can be an excellent place to enjoy an evening meal by the river in the Summer.
Pros: The Food is excellent
Cons: The breakfast could be better - just basic breakfast
Location: Not much to see or do in the cold winter months, but can be good in the summer. Not much to walk or see on the main road.