- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 12 min drive
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- 13 min drive
- Paris Catacombs
- 14 min drive
- Tour Montparnasse
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chatenay-Malabry, Hôtel Le Chateaubriand is near a metro station. Rue Cler and Champs-Elysees are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Luxembourg Gardens and Champ de Mars. Aquaboulevard and Moulin Rouge are not to be missed.
- Palace of Versailles - 11 min drive
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - 13 min drive
- Paris Catacombs - 14 min drive
- Champ de Mars - 16 min drive
- Tour Montparnasse - 16 min drive
- Sceaux Robinson Station - 4 min drive
- Antony La-Croix-De-Berny Station - 5 min drive
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 12 min drive
- Le Chateaubriand – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on select days.
About this property
Hôtel Le Chateaubriand
Food and drink
Good hotel by the River for Summer
Use the GPS coordinates to get to the hotel, as it can be difficult to find, follow the very narrow road between the two building and under the bridge. On the main road these is not much to see or do, but can be an excellent place to enjoy an evening meal by the river in the Summer.
Pros: The Food is excellent
Cons: The breakfast could be better - just basic breakfast
Location: Not much to see or do in the cold winter months, but can be good in the summer. Not much to walk or see on the main road.