- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Palais des Congres de Paris
- 5 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe
- 18 min walk
- Luis Vuitton Foundation Museum
- 2 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 26 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-855-214-3079
About this area
In the city center, Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile is in Paris's 17th Arrondissement neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Champs-Elysees and Rue Cler are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Parc Monceau and Champ de Mars. Check out an event or a game at Paris La Défense Arena, and consider making time for Moulin Rouge, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Paris Neuilly-Porte-Maillot Station is 4 minutes by foot and Porte Maillot Station is 5 minutes.
- Palais des Congres de Paris - 5 min walk
- Champs-Elysees - 17 min walk
- Arc de Triomphe - 18 min walk
- Luis Vuitton Foundation Museum - 2 min drive
- Eiffel Tower - 5 min drive
- Paris Neuilly-Porte-Maillot Station - 4 min walk
- Paris Avenue Foch Station - 18 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 30 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 50.00 per day
- Up to 18 lbs
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 50.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Limo/town car service
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 29 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Soundproofed rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Meeting rooms
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Iron/ironing board
Nearby things to do
- Bicycle rentals
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities