- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- AccorHotels Arena
- 6 min drive
- Opera Bastille
- 6 min drive
- Centre Pompidou
- 9 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris, ibis budget Paris Porte de Vincennes is near a metro station. Opera Bastille and Picasso Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Les Halles and Galeries Lafayette. Paris Zoological Park and Moulin Rouge are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Saint-Mandé Metro Station is 7 minutes by foot and Porte de Vincennes Station is 9 minutes.
- AccorHotels Arena - 6 min drive
- Opera Bastille - 6 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 9 min drive
- Notre-Dame - 10 min drive
- Pantheon - 11 min drive
- Saint-Mandé Metro Station - 7 min walk
- Vincennes Station - 17 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 27 min drive
About this property
ibis budget Paris Porte de Vincennes
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very small rooms, you'll hit your elbows on the shower moving around. There is no curtain to separate the railing where you hang your towel and clothes, so theyighy get wet. I had to come out of the shower in the room to dry, as I didn't have enough space. I booked a room for three people, there were only two towels and.the bunk bed had no bedsheets. I strongly recommend you pay the 14 Euro for parking, as the area is not pleasant. There are a lot of homeless people around, you won't feel safe leaving the car in the street. The car park is gated and secured, you will receive an access card. The hotel is 5 minutes walking distance from.the underground station and bakeries. We will probably not book again.