- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Centre Commercial les Arcades
- 7 min walk
- AccorHotels Arena
- 13 min drive
- Zenith de Paris
- 16 min drive
- Paris (ORY-Orly)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, ibis Marne La Vallée Noisy is in an area with great shopping. Pantheon and Notre-Dame are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Les Halles and Bercy Village. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Centre Commercial les Arcades - 7 min walk
- AccorHotels Arena - 13 min drive
- Zenith de Paris - 16 min drive
- Notre-Dame - 18 min drive
- Centre Pompidou - 19 min drive
- Bry-sur-Marne Station - 9 min drive
- Noisy-le-Grand Mont d'Est RER Station - 10 min walk
- Paris (ORY-Orly) - 22 min drive
- Courtepaille – Restaurant offering barbecue. Open daily.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
About this property
ibis Marne La Vallée Noisy
- Liked: Room comfort
Ideal Location for Disneyland
It was a comfortable hotel to sleep in. Breakfast was nice especially the croissants could have more of a vegetarian variety. The staff did not speak any English so it was difficult to communicate and ask questions. Hotel was in an ideal location. 25mins from Disneyland and 30mins from Paris there were 2 halal takeaways across the road which served lovely food.