- Arc de Triomphe
- 7 min walk
- 7 min walk
- 8 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Champ de Mars and Tuileries Garden, while Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Paris Zoological Park, or check out an event or a game at Parc des Princes. Our guests appreciate the palace's quiet location.
- Arc de Triomphe - 7 min walk
- Champs-Elysees - 7 min walk
- Lido - 8 min walk
- Grand Palais - 3 min drive
- Place de la Concorde - 3 min drive
- Charles de Gaulle - Etoile Station - 5 min walk
- Paris Gare de l'Est - 6 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 33 min drive
- Il Carpaccio – 1 star Michelin rating. Garden-view fine-dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Matsuhisa Paris – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Le Bar Long – Garden-view bar. Serves breakfast and light fare.
About this property
Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris
Awards and affiliations
- Le Royal Monceau Raffles Paris is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent service and hotel staff super friendly. Was there for my wifes 50th anniversary and the hotel arranged a cake on arrival. And also made it a very special occasion for us.