- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Place de la Concorde
- 7 min walk
- Opéra Garnier
- 11 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette
- 12 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Mandarin Oriental, Paris is in the city center and near a metro station. Paris Olympia and Opéra Garnier are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Place de la Concorde - 7 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 11 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 12 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 13 min walk
- Grand Palais - 16 min walk
- Concorde Station - 5 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 14 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 27 min drive
- Sur Mesure – Open on select days. Reservations required.
- Camelia – Open daily.
- L'Honore – Open daily.
About this property
Mandarin Oriental, Paris
Awards and affiliations
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This used to be spectacular meticulous property but it has gone downhill. The lobby smelled like sewage one night we asked for a garbage can for a room several times but have never showed up lots of little things make this not a five star property anymore