- Place de la Concorde
- 7 min walk
- Opéra Garnier
- 11 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette
- 12 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Mandarin Oriental, Paris is in the city center and near a metro station. Paris Olympia and Opéra Garnier are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Paris Zoological Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Place de la Concorde - 7 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 11 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 12 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 13 min walk
- Grand Palais - 16 min walk
- Concorde Station - 5 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 14 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 27 min drive
- Sur Mesure – Open on select days. Reservations required.
- Camelia – Open daily.
- L'Honore – Open daily.
About this property
Mandarin Oriental, Paris
Awards and affiliations
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
This 4 nights stay is better than my previous one in June. We let the Conierge know early the restaurants we would like to dine and they managed to book for us and were duly reconfirmed. So no hustle on the dining venues!!! Also, good selection in English newspapers too! We were well updated on the world news even when we were away from home. Would definitely go back.