- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Place de la Concorde
- 7 min walk
- Opéra Garnier
- 11 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette
- 12 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighborhood, Mandarin Oriental, Paris is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tuileries Garden and Luxembourg Gardens, while Paris Olympia and Opéra Garnier are cultural highlights. Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard are not to be missed.
- Place de la Concorde - 7 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 11 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 12 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 13 min walk
- Grand Palais - 16 min walk
- Concorde Station - 5 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 14 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 27 min drive
- Sur Mesure – Open on select days. Reservations required.
- Camelia – Restaurant. Open daily.
- L'Honore – Restaurant. Open daily.
About this property
Mandarin Oriental, Paris
Awards and affiliations
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
Its The best in Paris, location, restaurant, Bar, concierge